The Smooth Creations 18.4 Notebook
The lid of my test system was adorned with an image from the Shattered Horizons game. You can opt for paint and a plethora of other lid options.
Here you see the front edge of the notebook with small indicators under the latch to show HDD use and cooling grates of the desktop grade CPU inside.
This notebook is very thick and the right side has a cable input for TV watching, audio jacks, two USB ports and a Kensington lock port.
The circle in the middle is where the AC adapter plugs in. There are also lots of cooling grates on the back of the notebook.
The left side of the notebook has a DVI output, RJ45 connector, HDMI output, two USB ports, memory card reader, PC Card slot, Firewire and optical drive.
The track pad is smooth and separated by the wrist rest with a blue lighted rectangle when the notebook is on. You can also see the fingerprint reader here.
The screen of the notebook is gigantic and very glossy. Great for gaming and watching movies in dark rooms, but glare is an issue any other time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD