A-DATA have opted for a clear pack that lets us see the modules and the design. Inside the backing also doubles as a manual; you will probably find yourself not using it as installing memory is pretty easy and if you're buying something so high end, you should have a bit of an idea of what you're doing.
Having a look at the modules, we've got a very cool looking design that has a couple of heatpipes protruding out the side which is then met with a couple of heatsinks. We can see a nice looking heatsink over the top of the modules as well which is held in with the help of some screws which adds to the quality.
Both sides are very similar, making note that the kits are from A-DATA and are part of the Plus series. Both sides also have a sticker; one gives us information on the timings and voltage, while the other gives us serial number information.
Here we can have a closer look at the stickers that the modules have on them. We can see that the modules follow an 8-8-8-24 setup at 2200MHz with a voltage requirement of 1.55v to 1.65v.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Palmer Luckey spends money on pro-Trump 'meme magic'
- The biggest telescope begins its search for alien life
- Want to play Battlefield 1 early? Prepare for October 13
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now