The ASUS RT-N13U is a pretty good product. It fills more than one need and does so in a very easy to manage way. It is one of those products that really does make it very simple for even a novice to setup and configure. I like the icon based network map especially; it shows at a glance exactly what is and is not on your network. This beats the "system status" pages of just about any other wireless router.
The added benefit of having three full modes to play with also increases its worth in our opinion, as does the print server and NAS functions. Currently you can grab this for $54.99 from Newegg and if you can remember, you can cut another $20 off from a mail-in rebate. This is an amazing price for what you are getting.
But all is not roses with the RT-N13U; I wish ASUS would have put in Gigabit LAN ports instead of 10/100 and I also wish they would have added in the requirement of changing the admin password in the setup wizard. Still, even with these minor problems the ASUS RT-N13U is a good product and one that comes in at a good price.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Dogs 2 updated on the PC, long list of fixes
- Del Toro: F*ck Konami, killing Silent Hills was moronic
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ubisoft: PC-like consoles was a 'good decision'
- 8 minutes of new Prey gameplay footage released
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset