The ASUS RT-N13U is a pretty good product. It fills more than one need and does so in a very easy to manage way. It is one of those products that really does make it very simple for even a novice to setup and configure. I like the icon based network map especially; it shows at a glance exactly what is and is not on your network. This beats the "system status" pages of just about any other wireless router.
The added benefit of having three full modes to play with also increases its worth in our opinion, as does the print server and NAS functions. Currently you can grab this for $54.99 from Newegg and if you can remember, you can cut another $20 off from a mail-in rebate. This is an amazing price for what you are getting.
But all is not roses with the RT-N13U; I wish ASUS would have put in Gigabit LAN ports instead of 10/100 and I also wish they would have added in the requirement of changing the admin password in the setup wizard. Still, even with these minor problems the ASUS RT-N13U is a good product and one that comes in at a good price.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- No Man's Sky officially delayed until August, for VR support?
- GIGABYTE announces its GeForce GTX 1080 G1 GAMING video card
- MSI's GeForce GTX 1080 feature new Twin Frozr VI cooling technology
- Palit unveils their new GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock video card
- ZOTAC launches its new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles