The ASUS RT-N13U is, well, it is different. I am not sure what it is, but it does not look "high-performance". It has an almost cheap look and feel to it. I am not saying it is not a good product; it just does not look like one.
Taking a quick look at the front, we find the usual lights to indicate power, WAN, WLAN, and LAN connections. There is also a small button that allows you to start WPS (wireless protected setup).
I think now I see what makes it seem "cheap". Looking at the front closely, it looks like the silver label is a slip of cardboard or paper under a plastic cover. Upon removing the plastic window, I found it is a metallic sticker.
Flipping around to the back, we find the usual four 10/100 Ethernet Ports, a single 10/100 WAN port and a slight addition. ASUS have put in a single USB 2.0 port. This port is for use with the Print Server and AI Disk Functions that we will cover later.
Looking at the bottom, we found something quite interesting. There is a small switch that allows you to hard set the operation mode for the RT-N13U. The switch gives you options for Router, Repeater and AP (Access Point).
The RT-N13U, as we mentioned does come with a ton of features, though. The list is so long that I just linked it from the ASUS website and dropped it in here for you to take a look at. We will cover many of these as we push onward.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Grand Theft Auto V 'ENBSeries' 4K screenshots will blow you away
- Just two of Intel's new Skylake CPUs are unlocked for overclocking
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20