As most people now know, ASUS is not happy being known as a PC component maker. They have in the last few years pushed themselves into becoming a monster in the world of consumer electronics. In fact, at one point when I asked an ASUS representative if they were planning on making "everything" in the future, he smiled and mumbled something about ...*cough* - overclockable adult...toys, and then walked away. Now, I know he was kidding, but it does show that ASUS is ready to get into just about any market that they feel they can fill. One of these has been the world of home networking.
We have had a couple of ASUS' wireless routers and in true ASUS fashion these have been great performers with tons of extras stuffed inside. Today we take a look at another wireless home router, the ASUS RT-N13U. This is a multi-function router, access point, repeater, print server, and NAS. That is quite a lot to stuff into one product. So let's see if all of these things can work well together or if they will cause the RT-N13U to split at the seams under the load.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- Early copy of No Man's Sky allegedly sold for $1,250
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio