As most people now know, ASUS is not happy being known as a PC component maker. They have in the last few years pushed themselves into becoming a monster in the world of consumer electronics. In fact, at one point when I asked an ASUS representative if they were planning on making "everything" in the future, he smiled and mumbled something about ...*cough* - overclockable adult...toys, and then walked away. Now, I know he was kidding, but it does show that ASUS is ready to get into just about any market that they feel they can fill. One of these has been the world of home networking.
We have had a couple of ASUS' wireless routers and in true ASUS fashion these have been great performers with tons of extras stuffed inside. Today we take a look at another wireless home router, the ASUS RT-N13U. This is a multi-function router, access point, repeater, print server, and NAS. That is quite a lot to stuff into one product. So let's see if all of these things can work well together or if they will cause the RT-N13U to split at the seams under the load.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes