Accessories and Documentation
The included instruction manual and checklist is very comprehensive. The entire book is written multilingual, so it makes for a slightly smaller book. The images are perfect and very descriptive by themselves, but if you get stuck, the text walkthrough clears up any questions.
The hardware boxes that were strapped inside the drive rack are here. There are two separated packages, and to be honest I'm not quite sure what is in the second flatter box.
Inside of the smaller box to the left is all the hardware needed to get the components mounted inside the FenrisWolf. All hardware is separated and clearly labeled so there should be no confusion as to which screws get used for what component.
It took a look into the manual for me to figure out exactly what this is. When I looked I had a "facepalm moment", as this turns out to be the HDD adapter for mounting them into a 5.25" bay.
Here is the basic idea of how it works. I will show it assembled in the build in a bit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Night Trap returns, with the FMV game hitting consoles
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds charity event: May 4
- Jeff Goldblum joins 'Jurassic World 2' cast
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family