The Scythe FenrisWolf Mid Tower Case
Looking at the front, I was greeted with an all aluminum door panel with an exposed edge shining in exposed aluminum. In the center is a mesh not unlike a screen you find in your windows. Near the top Scythe places a black and aluminum accented logo.
This front panel opens to expose the drive bays and the power and reset buttons, and the power and HDD activity LED's. Under the front controls there are six bays, one of which can be used for a 3.5" floppy drive. Under those is a 120mm fan in a cage. This cage is also covered in another layer of the screen mesh.
On the side, things would have been really plain. The bold accent of the lowercase "b" at the bottom left is to signify Benny's approval, and I can only assume this is his "brand logo". The reverse of the chassis is the same, minus the "logo" of course.
The rear of the chassis exposes the top mounted positioning of the PSU in this chassis. Moving down the thick rear panel, there is the rear I/O panel hole flanked by the second 120mm fan. Continuing on down, there are seven vented expansion slots, and next to those are holes to pass water tubing through.
Hidden near the front, on top of the chassis, is this front I/O access panel. I ran into my first issue here. I had to prop the door of the panel for this image with a trimmed down zip tie. The door on this panel will not stay in the open position. It's good for keeping the dust out, but sort of a pain to plug in a device if another isn't already holding the door open.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Your Photos Are Never Going to Be the Same
- PlayStation VR has 'overwhelming' conversion rate, says Sony
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- REALLY NEED Help Intel Management Engine
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent