Scythe uses an all white background to display the purple and grey wolf on the left, and it makes for a nice contrasting backing for the case image at the bottom right. At the bottom left corner is the first indication of the 'designed in Germany, by "benny"' concept.
Scythe uses this panel to display useful website information for contact and support. In the bottom left corner, again is a Benjamin Franz logo.
We get our first look inside the FenrisWolf as Scythe shows the major features within. The specifications are listed in six languages at the bottom.
One the last side panel, the wolf's neck and ear are visible as the image from the front wraps around. Here we see both the rear and the front with the door open.
Scythe caps both ends of the chassis in Styrofoam and lines the case with a thick plastic inner liner that is taped, very securely, closed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Destiny 2's new 4K trailer: PC master race goodness
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes