Accessories and Documentation
The TTP is cradled in this bottom tray. All around the base, parts are snapped into this tray for secure travel inside of the small packaging.
Removing all the pieces, you can see Arctic Cooling includes a nice assortment of heat sinks for the memory, PWM, and Mosfets. They also include two vented expansion slot covers to replace yours inside the case to allow this cooler to actually let air blow out the rear of the chassis. In the middle it the 4-pin Molex adapter that allows you to plug in the 3-pin wire from the shroud, and set the fans to either 7 volts or 12 volts of input power.
Underneath the tray there is a baggie of goodies, and a cardboard template. The bag contains four Phillip's head screws, four black spacers, four red washers, and an AC case badge.
The front of the instructions contains a checklist of the parts needed to assemble the cooler. As you keep going reading down, it explains the use of the template, and how the RAM sinks should be applied.
The flip side of the paperwork explains the rest of the installation and how to adjust the mounting ring, if needed. Don't forget the last step, be sure to get that fan plugged in to either the cards PCB or the Molex adapter.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Make us an awesome TweakTown wallpaper, win a Corsair Hydro H110i GT
- Raspberry Pi Zero sells out in a day
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader