The AzzA Solano 1000 Full Tower Case
The front of the Solano is flanked in the middle with ten 5.25" bay covers. There are no limitations on how you choose to configure your optical and hard drives. One of these plates holds the AzzA Logo and can be moved as well. The surrounding plastic has a simple design, but is still appealing and structurally sound.
The left side of the chassis has the panel with a window installed. The 230mm fan takes up most of the panel's real estate, pushing the window forward giving a view mostly of the drive rack. Once the fan is powered up and spinning, you can see through it as well.
Looking at things from the back, the top's "cap" that holds the other 230mm fan is more pronounced. Just below is a ventilated section that will allow heat from the motherboard to have a place to escape, instead of being trapped in the corner. Below this is the rear I/O and 120mm exhaust fan with a three speed switch just above it for control. Next we run into the seven, vented expansion slots that have another vented area next to it, which also offers water tubing to pass through here. Last but not least is the spot for the bottom mounted PSU.
The right side panel of the Solano is solid and black like the rest of the exterior. There is a handy little finger groove near the back to get the panel off a little easier.
Looking down at the top of the chassis, the back two thirds of the top is vented for the 230mm fan to easily exhaust air. Just in front of this is a tray for USB drives, change, or other odds and ends. At the very front (near the bottom) is where the front I/O panel is located.
The front I/O panel incorporates the reset button and HDD activity light at the left. In the middle there are an E-SATA, three USB 2.0, and headphone and microphone jacks. This leaves the power button which is backlit with a blue LED used as the power LED.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- AMD Radeon Vega details coming on February 28
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood