3D Vision Experience - Resident Evil 5
If there was a word to describe Resident Evil 5 with 3D Vision, it would be "Awesome!". One of only three 3D Vision Ready games, playing this with 3D Vision enabled is simply an experience in itself.
Turn the lights down, crank up the audio and be prepared to play a Resident Evil game like you've never played one before. It's really hard to fault the experience of this game in any way; you can see the time and effort has been put into RE5 to make sure that the gaming experience with 3D Vision is top notch.
This is really demo material when it comes to trying out 3D Vision. The style of game being a third person shooter makes it an ideal candidate for this kind of technology and you can clearly see why it is one of only three 3D Vision Ready games. If you've already played the game I really doubt that you would have any problem firing it up again and going through it.
Our Rating - Game Changing. While NVIDIA classify the game as 3D Vision Ready, when it comes to our rating we classify it as Game Changing. This game with the 3D Vision kit is a bit like Crysis in the sense that you played the game because it was such a big jump when it came to graphics. The difference here, however, is the game doesn't suck and you don't need hardware that doesn't exist yet to play it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The 3D Vision Kit]
- Page 3 [The 3D Vision Kit - Continued]
- Page 4 [The ViewSonic FuHzion VX2268wm]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Install Ease]
- Page 6 [3D Vision Experience - Sims 3]
- Page 7 [3D Vision Experience - World of Warcraft]
- Page 8 [3D Vision Experience - Red Alert 3]
- Page 9 [3D Vision Experience - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [3D Vision Experience - Mirrors Edge]
- Page 11 [3D Vision Experience - Darkest of Days]
- Page 12 [3D Vision Experience - Batman: Arkham Asylum]
- Page 13 [3D Vision Experience - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 14 [3D Vision Experience - Sid Meier's Civilization IV]
- Page 15 [3D Vision Experience - Dirt II Demo]
- Page 16 [3D Vision Experience - Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Demo]
- Page 17 [3D Vision Experience - James Cameron's Avatar: The Game Demo]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks: The Performance Hit]
- Page 19 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017