3D Vision Experience - Batman: Arkham Asylum
I've actually played a heap of Batman: Arkham Asylum on my PS3 and 52" Full HD Sony XBR LCD TV and to be honest I really felt myself entrenched into it. Since I played it just before bed, I felt after having to deal with the Scarecrow that I needed to put some South Park or Family Guy on just to clear my head a bit.
In saying that, I found myself really looking forward to firing up Batman: AA on the PC, especially since NVIDIA label it as 3D Vision Ready. You can't get any better than this as far as NVIDIA is concerned. And with already having some great experiences with the excellent rating on Far Cry 2, the bar had been set high.
Once you get into it you find yourself feeling the 3D effects instantly with the menu and the good news is it only goes from good to better. If you've played the game you would clearly remember the starting bit in which you follow the guards to take the joker to his cell. Hardly anything to get excited about, but with the 3D Vision kit you find yourself in awe of the effects, walking up close to the guards and a bit past them to see the 3D effects happen right in front of your eyes.
With PhysX and full 3D Vision support, Batman: Arkham Asylum is a real flagship title from NVIDIA. The good news is it has received fantastic reviews around the world and the game play is fantastic with it only being beaten by the story and voice work.
Our Rating - Game Changing. If you've played Batman: AA already on normal difficulty or easy, here's the perfect reason to fire it back up on hard and get stuck into it. This is an A1 title for NVIDIA with PhysX and 3D Vision support. The fact that the game itself is so awesome is just a massive bonus. While I might be playing on something that is 30 inches smaller than what I was on, the experience is simply awe inspiring; it's one of those titles that you will be showing off to your friends.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The 3D Vision Kit]
- Page 3 [The 3D Vision Kit - Continued]
- Page 4 [The ViewSonic FuHzion VX2268wm]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Install Ease]
- Page 6 [3D Vision Experience - Sims 3]
- Page 7 [3D Vision Experience - World of Warcraft]
- Page 8 [3D Vision Experience - Red Alert 3]
- Page 9 [3D Vision Experience - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [3D Vision Experience - Mirrors Edge]
- Page 11 [3D Vision Experience - Darkest of Days]
- Page 12 [3D Vision Experience - Batman: Arkham Asylum]
- Page 13 [3D Vision Experience - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 14 [3D Vision Experience - Sid Meier's Civilization IV]
- Page 15 [3D Vision Experience - Dirt II Demo]
- Page 16 [3D Vision Experience - Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Demo]
- Page 17 [3D Vision Experience - James Cameron's Avatar: The Game Demo]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks: The Performance Hit]
- Page 19 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- NVIDIA is testing four different Pascal GPUs right now
- Micron unveils its own 3D NAND technology, finally going vertical
- Conan Exiles alpha screenshots show a brutal and desolate world
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Кадастровая оценка от Мо
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives