Accessories and Documentation
Inside of a plain white box that is strapped into the chassis for shipping is four major components of the "goodies". There is a baggie that contains all the screws and miscellaneous hardware needed to get the PC-X1000 functioning with your components. Lian Li also includes a plastic sorter to keep parts organized during and after the build. At the very bottom are two, separately packaged, almost two foot long SATA cables, both of which have a 90 degree connection on one end.
Once I went through all the bags and got the "goodies" all sorted, I figured I should show everything Lian Li includes. Inside of the sorter's lid you will see a small wrench that fits the typical hex head/Phillip's head screws that go in a PSU or possibly to mount drives that take the same size threads. Next to the wrench are four rubber pads with tape on one side. This can be used at your discretion to cure any rattles or vibrations that may arise. Inside of the sorter there are the long GPU support screws at the left. The top row consists of anti-vibration grommets used for drive mounting. To the right of those are the risers and thumb screws used to mount the motherboard. The bottom row has smaller screws for smaller threaded drive mounts.
Moving right, there are the drive screws that combine with the grommets for drives that slide into the trays. The last compartment houses a ton of thumb screws for using in the HDD racks. Flanking the right and left are the SATA cables while an assortment of GPU support pieces are underneath. That leaves us with the two zip-ties, the motherboard speaker, and a wire management clip that can go anywhere on the right side of the motherboard tray it may be needed.
I did not find any literature in my chassis or box. This wasn't an issue until I got to one specific point of the installation. That point was when I went to install an optical drive. The front of the chassis is not removable, and the stealth covers don't come out the front either. What I found was if you remove the HDD cage from the top, the optical drive slides in from the back and locks into place quite easily. Even with a slight stall in the build, I will say that Lian Li did a great job with keeping things simple enough to only make me think that part through. Keeping everything but the mounting of some of the motherboard thumbscrews tool-less helps to keep installation very self explanatory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Lian Li PC-X1000 Super Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Inside The Lian Li PC-X1000 Super Tower Case]
- Page 6 [Inside The Lian Li PC-X1000 Super Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording