Lian Li uses an all black background to highlight both the chassis image as well as the eight feature windows on the right of the panel. Both the front and rear panels are the same.
The sides of the Lian Li PC-X1000 packaging show a view inside the chassis with the door removed. Below this image is a specifications list in six varying languages. Again, both side panels mirror each other.
Once the box is removed, I was pleased to see Styrofoam running down the entire front panel. This did a terrific job of centering the chassis during shipment while protecting its pretty face along the way. As with most chassis', the PC-X1000 is also bagged to keep abrasions down during the bumpy ride in delivery.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Lian Li PC-X1000 Super Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Inside The Lian Li PC-X1000 Super Tower Case]
- Page 6 [Inside The Lian Li PC-X1000 Super Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD