I'm ready for my close up now...
Finally, a glamour shot of the 'phones with the flexible mic boom extended. The furry headband moves easily, but supports the head nicely so the headphones are comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
The boys in the SteelSeries labs have done us proud with this one and I think they sum it up nicely on the FAQ :-
Q: What are the differences between the Siberia v2 and the original Siberia Fullsize headset?
A: There are four significant changes that we've made to our award winning headset.
The SteelSeries Siberia v2 features:
(1) The latest audio technology, which provides the rich sound quality that you deserve.
(2) A pull out microphone that keeps your most epic moments tangle free.
(3) A relocated volume control to make it even easier to adjust your experience.
(4) Closed earphones with comfortable leather earcups, which will allow you to game in peace.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's new tool fixes Start Menu issues in Windows 10
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines