New and improved
On the slab today we have some new and improved cans from SteelSeries with some interesting updates to a functional and already proven design.
Most notably, the updates include a microphone boom built into the headset and a USB soundcard module.
Checking out the back of the pack, we can see that the frequency range is a wide band from 10 to 28,000Hz, which is more than adequate for gaming, movies and music on your computer.
32Ohms of impedance means it's an ideal choice for anything from portable low-power MP3 players to home stereo hi-fi systems.
Headphone sensitivity is measured in Sound Pressure Level (SPL) and I could spend pages explaining it, but all you need to know is that 112dB is adequate for this level of headphones. Unless you are a true audiophile, there is little chance you will notice the difference in these cans.
Out of the packaging there are the headphones in their glossy blackness and leather effect ear cups; a microphone mute switch and volume knob are inline on the cable, and there is an extension unit to give you the reach you need.
A USB audio device gives you virtual 7.1 surround sound which can provide better sound quality than some on-board devices.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- Samsung's new 3440x1440 display has FreeSync and 100Hz
- PlayStation 4 with a bonus $100 gift card as Slim nears
- How to make a living taking down hackers
- Battlefield 1 beta will run for eight days
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- Reeven Polariz RFC-04 Fan Controller Review
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller