New and improved
On the slab today we have some new and improved cans from SteelSeries with some interesting updates to a functional and already proven design.
Most notably, the updates include a microphone boom built into the headset and a USB soundcard module.
Checking out the back of the pack, we can see that the frequency range is a wide band from 10 to 28,000Hz, which is more than adequate for gaming, movies and music on your computer.
32Ohms of impedance means it's an ideal choice for anything from portable low-power MP3 players to home stereo hi-fi systems.
Headphone sensitivity is measured in Sound Pressure Level (SPL) and I could spend pages explaining it, but all you need to know is that 112dB is adequate for this level of headphones. Unless you are a true audiophile, there is little chance you will notice the difference in these cans.
Out of the packaging there are the headphones in their glossy blackness and leather effect ear cups; a microphone mute switch and volume knob are inline on the cable, and there is an extension unit to give you the reach you need.
A USB audio device gives you virtual 7.1 surround sound which can provide better sound quality than some on-board devices.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio