The Acer Aspire 5738PG-6306
The Acer Aspire 5738PG-6306 has the same glossy blue lid that we are used to seeing on several other computers that catches fingerprints and smudges like a sponge.
The rear of the computer has nothing to speak of other than cooling grates.
The right side of the notebook has the AC adapter port, Ethernet port, HDMI out, VGA out, dual USB ports, and the audio ports.
The left side of the notebook has two USB ports, the optical drive, a Kensington lock port, and the modem jack.
The front edge of the notebook has the memory card reader, unlock tab for the screen and cooling grates.
The bottom of the notebook has the battery and covers for the HDD and RAM slots.
The keyboard is a chicklet style with all the keys in their expected places and it sports a full number pad.
The screen of the Acer Aspire 5738PG-6306 is highly glossy and sports touch technology inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform