SEED chooses to package up the MA-280 in a bold contrast of black and white. Sad to see that there aren't any product images, you will have to wait for the unboxing.
The SEED logo of the power button icon wraps around the side, and again there isn't much more to be seen as both other panels mirror their opposing sides.
Looking near the handle of the package is your only indication of what is included, and even here it only refers to the included power supply wattage.
Opening up the top of the box to slide out the MA-280, I was pleased to find how well it is supported. Even in such a small package, I really feel this could have arrived in the same condition after a few downs of football with it over at UPS.
Out of the box you can see how well the high density foam surrounds and centers the MA-280 for shipping. Even more surprising to me was to see the actual size of the chassis; and I thought the box was small. Pulling off the foam protection, you still have the inner padded envelope that keeps anything from scratching the chassis. This even keeps the foam caps from jiggling scratches in the plating which you are about to see.
Just in case all of the previous shipping implementations aren't enough, SEED adds one more layer. The entire chassis is also coated in these plastic sheets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications