SEED chooses to package up the MA-280 in a bold contrast of black and white. Sad to see that there aren't any product images, you will have to wait for the unboxing.
The SEED logo of the power button icon wraps around the side, and again there isn't much more to be seen as both other panels mirror their opposing sides.
Looking near the handle of the package is your only indication of what is included, and even here it only refers to the included power supply wattage.
Opening up the top of the box to slide out the MA-280, I was pleased to find how well it is supported. Even in such a small package, I really feel this could have arrived in the same condition after a few downs of football with it over at UPS.
Out of the box you can see how well the high density foam surrounds and centers the MA-280 for shipping. Even more surprising to me was to see the actual size of the chassis; and I thought the box was small. Pulling off the foam protection, you still have the inner padded envelope that keeps anything from scratching the chassis. This even keeps the foam caps from jiggling scratches in the plating which you are about to see.
Just in case all of the previous shipping implementations aren't enough, SEED adds one more layer. The entire chassis is also coated in these plastic sheets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars
- Wasteland 3 announced, features co-op play
- Pay any price for this 12-course Microsoft Office bundle
- Backward compatible games now up on Xbox One store
- Battlefield 1 has shifting anthology style campaign
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now