SEED chooses to package up the MA-280 in a bold contrast of black and white. Sad to see that there aren't any product images, you will have to wait for the unboxing.
The SEED logo of the power button icon wraps around the side, and again there isn't much more to be seen as both other panels mirror their opposing sides.
Looking near the handle of the package is your only indication of what is included, and even here it only refers to the included power supply wattage.
Opening up the top of the box to slide out the MA-280, I was pleased to find how well it is supported. Even in such a small package, I really feel this could have arrived in the same condition after a few downs of football with it over at UPS.
Out of the box you can see how well the high density foam surrounds and centers the MA-280 for shipping. Even more surprising to me was to see the actual size of the chassis; and I thought the box was small. Pulling off the foam protection, you still have the inner padded envelope that keeps anything from scratching the chassis. This even keeps the foam caps from jiggling scratches in the plating which you are about to see.
Just in case all of the previous shipping implementations aren't enough, SEED adds one more layer. The entire chassis is also coated in these plastic sheets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand