Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The MA-280 is made mostly of 0.8mm SECC steel that has been approved to keep EMI at bay. This will help to allow the MA-280 to sit in harmony close to other devices that may get messed with by interference from the signals let out of a PC while in use. Just to give you a better idea of the overall size of this chassis all you need to do its stretch your hand as big as you can open it, that's about the size of this chassis, there isn't a whole lot more space taken up than the size of a mITX motherboard.
Aesthetically the MA-280 is very appealing to look at. It has an all black plastic, front panel with a brushed aluminum trim piece, and a blackened, nickel looking, electroplating on the exterior of the body of the chassis. Found all around the steel body are cut outs for venting. The MA-280 is based off of more of a convection of airflow aided by only a 40mm exhaust fan located at the end of the included power supply. Even with the small nature of the MA-280, there is still room to house two 2.5" hard drives and one slim style optical drive of choice. Not too shabby! There are even optional power supply options for these chassis. You may choose as much or as little power is needed to run the rig inside the MA-280.
The MA-280 from SEED is not currently available in the US, and from what I can tell, isn't anywhere, yet. SEED does plan to release this chassis on the masses at an MSRP of $70, which makes it a very budget friendly choice as well. Do good things really come in small packages? Let's get a closer look at the MA-280 and see if we can answer that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni