Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The MA-280 is made mostly of 0.8mm SECC steel that has been approved to keep EMI at bay. This will help to allow the MA-280 to sit in harmony close to other devices that may get messed with by interference from the signals let out of a PC while in use. Just to give you a better idea of the overall size of this chassis all you need to do its stretch your hand as big as you can open it, that's about the size of this chassis, there isn't a whole lot more space taken up than the size of a mITX motherboard.
Aesthetically the MA-280 is very appealing to look at. It has an all black plastic, front panel with a brushed aluminum trim piece, and a blackened, nickel looking, electroplating on the exterior of the body of the chassis. Found all around the steel body are cut outs for venting. The MA-280 is based off of more of a convection of airflow aided by only a 40mm exhaust fan located at the end of the included power supply. Even with the small nature of the MA-280, there is still room to house two 2.5" hard drives and one slim style optical drive of choice. Not too shabby! There are even optional power supply options for these chassis. You may choose as much or as little power is needed to run the rig inside the MA-280.
The MA-280 from SEED is not currently available in the US, and from what I can tell, isn't anywhere, yet. SEED does plan to release this chassis on the masses at an MSRP of $70, which makes it a very budget friendly choice as well. Do good things really come in small packages? Let's get a closer look at the MA-280 and see if we can answer that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand