Areca has been using the same basic packaging for the last couple of years. We are pretty used to getting the same product pics on the front of the box.
On the side you can see where a sticker would be placed over the box to indicate which product is in the package.
The back of the box lists specifications for each of the controllers offered.
The side of the package is labelled with the product inside as well as the shipping firmware.
The internal packaging is pretty straight forward. Areca sandwiches the card between two pieces of open cell foam. The accessories and manuals are below in a separate section.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Areca ARC-1680X]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - AS SSD Copy-Benchmark]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines