Areca has been using the same basic packaging for the last couple of years. We are pretty used to getting the same product pics on the front of the box.
On the side you can see where a sticker would be placed over the box to indicate which product is in the package.
The back of the box lists specifications for each of the controllers offered.
The side of the package is labelled with the product inside as well as the shipping firmware.
The internal packaging is pretty straight forward. Areca sandwiches the card between two pieces of open cell foam. The accessories and manuals are below in a separate section.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Areca ARC-1680X]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - AS SSD Copy-Benchmark]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017