Version and / or Patch Used: 1.5 Mod XS
Developer Homepage: http://pw1.netcom.com/~hjsmith/Pi/Super_Pi.html
Product Homepage: http://pw1.netcom.com/~hjsmith/Pi/Super_Pi.html
Developed by some folks from the University of Tokyo (yes, Japan), Super PI is a small utility that does just as the name implies. It figures PI to a set number of decimal places. Since PI is an infinite number to the right of the decimal point, the utility measures the time it takes to figure a set number of places. It runs the calculations a set number of times and gives a time for the completion of the task. This is a simple and effective way to measure the raw number crunching power of the processor being used to compile the results.
Under Super PI when PI needs to be calculated, the results seem closer in the graph here, but the ASRock nettop is able to complete the test around 24% quicker than the Giada system.
Interestingly, the CPU overclock of the ASRock system represents a 23.8% faster clock speed than the CPU clock speed that the Giada system is running, possibly leaving some headroom for the slower single-channel DDR2 memory setup with the Slim-N10.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Package and the System]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Note on 1080p HD and Blu-ray Playback]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage 64-bit]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 64-bit]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Super Pi]
- Page 8 [Power Consumption & Boot Time Testing]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- Verizon reportedly buying Yahoo for $5 billion
- Apple's new iPhone 7 to be unveiled in early September
- Watch all of the best Comic-Con trailers right here
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta architecture could arrive in May 2017
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard