ATX 12v, 2.03 compliant.
Can be used with either Pentium 4 or AMD motherboards.
Dual ball bearing, thermostatic fans with speed controllers to regulate temperature inside the power supply.
Individual voltage outputs and regulation for stable +5v, +3.3v, +12v outputs.
Gold plated connectors.
MTBF 80,000 hours.
Input Voltage: 115v / 230v AC manually switched.
Frequency: 60Hz / 50 Hz.
Input current: 12A for 115v, 6A for 230v.
- Output Voltage
+5v at 40 amps
+12v at 24 amps
+3.3v at 32 amps
-5v at 0.5 amp
-12v at 1 amp
+5v SB at 2 amp
- Motherboard Connectors
20-pin Main Power Connector
6-pin Aux Power Connector
4-pin +12v Power Connector (Provide for the extra power needs of Pentium 4 CPUs).
- Peripheral Connectors
8x 4-pin peripheral connectors
2x 4-pin floppy drive connectors
2x 2-pin Case fan connectors for controlling 2 case fans for optimum balance between cooling and low noise.
- Power_On Signal
In the ATX Power Supply, this signal supports the ability to power the system down with software. Windows will automatically shut down the computer, rather than display a message that it is safe to shut down the computer. This also allows the optional use of the keyboard to power the system back on.
- +5v_SB (standby) Signal
This voltage is always active, giving the motherboard a limited source of power, even when the computer is switched off (case switch).
- +5v Power_Good (OK) Signal
This is generated in the power supply (+3v to +6v) when it has passed its self-tests and the outputs have stabilised - This takes 100 to 500 milliseconds after the supply is turned on. If the Power_Good signal drops below +3v, it causes the motherboard to issue a systems reset signal and shuts off the CPU clock. The effect of this repeated reset signal stops the computer from operating.
- -5v and -12v Voltage Output
The -5v and -12v voltages are not used at all in many modern systems, although they are still required for backward compatibility.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- Recreational drone literally pokes UK toddler's eye out
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'
- F1 2015: 'RACING AS CHAMPIONS' AHEAD OF THE 2015 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX
- Nintendo Download Highlights New Digital Content for Nintendo Systems - Nov. 26, 2015