ATX 12v, 2.03 compliant.
Can be used with either Pentium 4 or AMD motherboards.
Dual ball bearing, thermostatic fans with speed controllers to regulate temperature inside the power supply.
Individual voltage outputs and regulation for stable +5v, +3.3v, +12v outputs.
Gold plated connectors.
MTBF 80,000 hours.
Input Voltage: 115v / 230v AC manually switched.
Frequency: 60Hz / 50 Hz.
Input current: 12A for 115v, 6A for 230v.
- Output Voltage
+5v at 40 amps
+12v at 24 amps
+3.3v at 32 amps
-5v at 0.5 amp
-12v at 1 amp
+5v SB at 2 amp
- Motherboard Connectors
20-pin Main Power Connector
6-pin Aux Power Connector
4-pin +12v Power Connector (Provide for the extra power needs of Pentium 4 CPUs).
- Peripheral Connectors
8x 4-pin peripheral connectors
2x 4-pin floppy drive connectors
2x 2-pin Case fan connectors for controlling 2 case fans for optimum balance between cooling and low noise.
- Power_On Signal
In the ATX Power Supply, this signal supports the ability to power the system down with software. Windows will automatically shut down the computer, rather than display a message that it is safe to shut down the computer. This also allows the optional use of the keyboard to power the system back on.
- +5v_SB (standby) Signal
This voltage is always active, giving the motherboard a limited source of power, even when the computer is switched off (case switch).
- +5v Power_Good (OK) Signal
This is generated in the power supply (+3v to +6v) when it has passed its self-tests and the outputs have stabilised - This takes 100 to 500 milliseconds after the supply is turned on. If the Power_Good signal drops below +3v, it causes the motherboard to issue a systems reset signal and shuts off the CPU clock. The effect of this repeated reset signal stops the computer from operating.
- -5v and -12v Voltage Output
The -5v and -12v voltages are not used at all in many modern systems, although they are still required for backward compatibility.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Destiny 2's new 4K trailer: PC master race goodness
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes