The Acer Aspire 5738DG-6165
The lid of the notebook is dark blue and very glossy. It will be covered in smudges and fingerprints before you know it.
The back of the notebook has nothing to see but cooling vents and the hinges for the screen.
The right side of the notebook has the audio ports, AC adapter port, Ethernet, HDMI out, VGA out and two USB ports.
The left side of the notebook has the optical drive, two USB ports, Kensington lock port, and the modem jack.
The front edge of the notebook has the unlocking mechanism for the screen, cooling grates and the memory card reader.
The keyboard is a full-size chicklet keyboard with a number pad. You can also see the multi touch gesture supporting track pad here.
The 3D screen is great, but has lots of glare.
The bottom of the notebook has the doors that cover the hard drive and memory among other things.
The notebook ships with one pair of 3D glasses and a set of glasses designed to clip to normal glasses.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy Note 4 batteries recalled due to fire risk
- Xbox One X pre-orders to go live this Sunday
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes