As we are used to seeing with Noctua, the NH-D14 keeps the all white package with outlined drawings of the product to adorn the package. There is a cut-away to view what's inside, but Noctua packed mine a little tighter due to the long trip to my house. Just to give perspective, this box is about 10" wide and almost 8" tall.
With the front cut-away blocked, this image is the first I got to see of the NH-D14. Next to the image of the base there are small drawings with dimensions.
The back starts off with a statement from Noctua about this cooler, and is followed by five main features and their descriptions.
This side houses Noctua's statement about the NH-D14 for those who aren't fluent in English.
The top of the packaging is where you will find all the specifications for both the cooler and both of the different fans included inside.
Once I got this massive piece of hardware out of the package, I was in a slight bit of shock at the actual size. Even shipping such a massive cooler, Noctua does a terrific job with the dense foam that surrounds the cooler and the boxing of the hardware on each end. It kept the NH-D14 in great shape over quite a long voyage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- Galaxy S7 battery said to last two days on single charge
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform