As we are used to seeing with Noctua, the NH-D14 keeps the all white package with outlined drawings of the product to adorn the package. There is a cut-away to view what's inside, but Noctua packed mine a little tighter due to the long trip to my house. Just to give perspective, this box is about 10" wide and almost 8" tall.
With the front cut-away blocked, this image is the first I got to see of the NH-D14. Next to the image of the base there are small drawings with dimensions.
The back starts off with a statement from Noctua about this cooler, and is followed by five main features and their descriptions.
This side houses Noctua's statement about the NH-D14 for those who aren't fluent in English.
The top of the packaging is where you will find all the specifications for both the cooler and both of the different fans included inside.
Once I got this massive piece of hardware out of the package, I was in a slight bit of shock at the actual size. Even shipping such a massive cooler, Noctua does a terrific job with the dense foam that surrounds the cooler and the boxing of the hardware on each end. It kept the NH-D14 in great shape over quite a long voyage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- 'Indiana Jones 5' loses co-creator George Lucas
- Unlock Android N's full potential with this top course
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards