The TRENDnet TV-M7
The TRENDnet TV-M7 is a nice looking device. It is not as fancy as some of the Digital Photo frames I have seen, but it is still attractive. I tried each of the included custom frame overlays and ended up using the plain black side of the black patterned one. I found this reduced glare and did not draw the eyes away from the image on the screen.
The back has mounting holes for easy mounting on the wall, vents to help keep the TV-M7 cool and a spot to attach the included leg stand.
Looking at the back, you can see an opening for a SD Memory card on the right side. This is for use with an external memory card. With this you can increase the amount of available memory for the TV-M7. You can also use this to flash the firmware to an updated version. Below this is a speaker port for attaching external speakers.
On the left side the TV-M7 has a mini-USB port and the power adapter plug. Just beneath the power plug is a small reset switch. To use this you need something thin like a needle or pin.
On the top and hidden by the large outer frame are a series of controls that allow you to move through functions on the TV-M7.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- Ubisoft promises Rainbow Six: Siege will be fixed before it launches
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis