The TRENDnet TV-M7
The TRENDnet TV-M7 is a nice looking device. It is not as fancy as some of the Digital Photo frames I have seen, but it is still attractive. I tried each of the included custom frame overlays and ended up using the plain black side of the black patterned one. I found this reduced glare and did not draw the eyes away from the image on the screen.
The back has mounting holes for easy mounting on the wall, vents to help keep the TV-M7 cool and a spot to attach the included leg stand.
Looking at the back, you can see an opening for a SD Memory card on the right side. This is for use with an external memory card. With this you can increase the amount of available memory for the TV-M7. You can also use this to flash the firmware to an updated version. Below this is a speaker port for attaching external speakers.
On the left side the TV-M7 has a mini-USB port and the power adapter plug. Just beneath the power plug is a small reset switch. To use this you need something thin like a needle or pin.
On the top and hidden by the large outer frame are a series of controls that allow you to move through functions on the TV-M7.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now