The TRENDnet TV-M7
The TRENDnet TV-M7 is a nice looking device. It is not as fancy as some of the Digital Photo frames I have seen, but it is still attractive. I tried each of the included custom frame overlays and ended up using the plain black side of the black patterned one. I found this reduced glare and did not draw the eyes away from the image on the screen.
The back has mounting holes for easy mounting on the wall, vents to help keep the TV-M7 cool and a spot to attach the included leg stand.
Looking at the back, you can see an opening for a SD Memory card on the right side. This is for use with an external memory card. With this you can increase the amount of available memory for the TV-M7. You can also use this to flash the firmware to an updated version. Below this is a speaker port for attaching external speakers.
On the left side the TV-M7 has a mini-USB port and the power adapter plug. Just beneath the power plug is a small reset switch. To use this you need something thin like a needle or pin.
On the top and hidden by the large outer frame are a series of controls that allow you to move through functions on the TV-M7.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Just Mobile launches 'self-healing' iPhone cases
- BlackBerry could exit phone business if the Priv crashes
- Surface Book has dual-GPU setup with custom 1GB GDDR5 Maxwell GPU
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent