Accessories and Documentation
Starting off the hardware section, we have the case badge and small syringe of GC2 included with the Tranquillo.
Against the wall, and face the front! This is the included line-up of Intel's LGA1366, LGA1156 and LGA775 back plates. All three are specific enough to allow for things like the i5 socket retention mounting, and are also isolated from the motherboard with double sided foam tape.
The rest of the mounting hardware is shown here. Starting off at the left with the adaptable i7 / i7 legs. Simply screw the legs into the side of the base and match the holes up with either socket, and screw the thumbscrews into the back plate.
In the middle are the AMD mounting pieces, which also screw into the sides of the base, but clip on in typical AMD fashion.
The right side shows the LGA775 mounting, and they install in the same way I described the other Intel mounts. Of course, there are the four thumb screws with springs, and the two Phillips head screws for mounting the legs included.
That leaves us with the one set of wire fan clips. Since the Tranquillo isn't designed to allow for a push and pull configuration, one set is plenty.
The instructions are very basic and to the point. The text is multi-lingual to better support GELID's market, and there are very good images to help you along. All three of the Intel setups mount in a very similar fashion; just pick the correct parts and have a look at the assembly process.
The AMD side of the instructions is very similar to Intel's except for the mounting of the cooler to the motherboard socket. Clips replace the outstretched legs and thumbscrews.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The GELID Tranquillo CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Moto G5S Plus photo leaks shows dual rear camera setup
- OnePlus 5T won't feature Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836?
- ZTE launches the Small Fresh 5
- Google eyeing off massive new complex in San Jose
- World of Tanks running on Xbox One X at 4K
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Lenovo ThinkStation P910 Workstation PC Review
- Ethereum mining @ 1GH/s: 40 x GPUs = $5000 per month
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced