If you think back a few years, then you'll probably remember all of the i486 upgrade kits that were going around. If you can remember those days, then I'm sure that you'll remember a company by the name of Evergreen Technologies leading the way with these processor upgrades. Their sole purpose was to make it economical for PC owners to get more power without having to do a major overhaul of our systems.
Well, Evergreen still makes different processor upgrades (as well as a number of other products), but they've gone a different route this time around. They have decided to tackle what is currently the Industry Standard in thermal interface materials. Yes, you heard me correctly. Evergreen has come up with a product called TherMagic and they are pitting it against the mighty Arctic Silver line.
Can this be done successfully? There's only one way to find out, by letting the underdog go head-to-head with the Champ. So let's get to it!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications