If you think back a few years, then you'll probably remember all of the i486 upgrade kits that were going around. If you can remember those days, then I'm sure that you'll remember a company by the name of Evergreen Technologies leading the way with these processor upgrades. Their sole purpose was to make it economical for PC owners to get more power without having to do a major overhaul of our systems.
Well, Evergreen still makes different processor upgrades (as well as a number of other products), but they've gone a different route this time around. They have decided to tackle what is currently the Industry Standard in thermal interface materials. Yes, you heard me correctly. Evergreen has come up with a product called TherMagic and they are pitting it against the mighty Arctic Silver line.
Can this be done successfully? There's only one way to find out, by letting the underdog go head-to-head with the Champ. So let's get to it!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elite Dangerous exceeds 2.75 million copies sold
- Bethesda hiring spree probably isn't for Elder Scrolls 6
- Galaxy Note 4 batteries recalled due to fire risk
- Xbox One X pre-orders to go live this Sunday
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes