If you think back a few years, then you'll probably remember all of the i486 upgrade kits that were going around. If you can remember those days, then I'm sure that you'll remember a company by the name of Evergreen Technologies leading the way with these processor upgrades. Their sole purpose was to make it economical for PC owners to get more power without having to do a major overhaul of our systems.
Well, Evergreen still makes different processor upgrades (as well as a number of other products), but they've gone a different route this time around. They have decided to tackle what is currently the Industry Standard in thermal interface materials. Yes, you heard me correctly. Evergreen has come up with a product called TherMagic and they are pitting it against the mighty Arctic Silver line.
Can this be done successfully? There's only one way to find out, by letting the underdog go head-to-head with the Champ. So let's get to it!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- Just want to say Hi.
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives