If you think back a few years, then you'll probably remember all of the i486 upgrade kits that were going around. If you can remember those days, then I'm sure that you'll remember a company by the name of Evergreen Technologies leading the way with these processor upgrades. Their sole purpose was to make it economical for PC owners to get more power without having to do a major overhaul of our systems.
Well, Evergreen still makes different processor upgrades (as well as a number of other products), but they've gone a different route this time around. They have decided to tackle what is currently the Industry Standard in thermal interface materials. Yes, you heard me correctly. Evergreen has come up with a product called TherMagic and they are pitting it against the mighty Arctic Silver line.
Can this be done successfully? There's only one way to find out, by letting the underdog go head-to-head with the Champ. So let's get to it!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Vivendi buys more Ubisoft shares, takeover rumors begin
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched