The packaging for the SimpleTOUGH is pretty straight forward. Hitachi lists the capacity on the front in big letters and also shows how many songs, pictures and such the drive could hold.
The back shows how the cable system operates, but I don't think many people will need to check out the instructions to operate the unit.
Hitachi includes a software backup utility as well as some publishing software with each SimpleTOUGH. The software is located on the drive itself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league