Accessories and Documentation
Since the Skalli is shipped with the 1156/1366 universal legs, there has to be a set to accommodate LGA775 processors. Here they are. Just remove the two screws from the base of the cooler on either side of the base, and then just swap out the legs. Titan also sends a Titan Nano Grease sample with the Skalli.
For AMD you need to remove either set of legs, and set them and the screws aside for now. Now, my cooler came to me a little incomplete, as I didn't seem to get the AMD "pin" that essentially holds this bar into place. In the next image, there is a hole for said pin in the top of the base, it just wasn't in my sample. Now, this bar will set on that pin, and then you latch it into place as any other AMD stock cooler would latch into place. The little clear rubber piece, that is for putting on top of the pin once the cooler is installed.
Here is where the pin should be, right there in the middle. I really scoured my room to find this pin, but I'm pretty sure it was just an oversight. I didn't contact them about it, mainly due to our T.E.C.C. having universal mounting capabilities.
The installation guide is very handy. First off, it made me realize I wasn't crazy when I couldn't figure out how to use the AMD latch. A quick look in here and I soon realized I wasn't so crazy. For the installation aspect, it is very point of fact in writing, but how hard are push-pin coolers to put in anyways? - It's twist, push and listen for a click. Not too tough to figure out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Titan Skalli TTC-NC05TZ/NPW (RB) CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's huge 18.4-inch Galaxy View tablet drops to $449.99
- Google possibly making all-in-one, self-powered VR headset
- Quantum Break is DX12 only, requires 8GB of RAM minimum
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's new patch improves multi-GPU performance
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives