Gainward has come up to the top of the overclocking pack lately with their GeForce3 and GeForce4 cards. They have targeted the enthusiast market and even the more budget market, as shown by the release of the Ti4200. While being somewhat slower than the Ti4600, the Ti4200 is able to overclock to nearly the same level. This makes the Ti4200 cards a rather good buy, especially over Ti4400 as 99% of them are guaranteed to run at or above the Ti4400 level. While some people argue that the Ti4400 can overclock more, they both max out at around the Ti400 level, so the Ti4200 is a wiser buy for the overclocker.
TV in and out
DVI to CRT converter
Slightly smaller bundle than other Ti4200 packages
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 3 [Features]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and MadOnion]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD