- Chipset Features
The nVidia nfiniteFX II Engine enables a virtually infinite number of special effects that deliver the next leap in realism to 3D graphics
Dual programmable Vertex Shaders
Advanced programmable Pixel Shaders
nVidia Lightspeed Memory Architecture II
nVidia Accuview Antialiasing
4 dual-rendering pipelines
8 texels per clock cycle
Dual cube environment mapping
128MB high-speed DDR RAM memory
High-Definition Video Processor (HDVP)
AGP 4X with Fast Writes
AGP 4X / 2X and AGP Texturing support
32-bit color with 32-bit Z/stencil buffer
Z-correct true, reflective bump mapping
High-performance 2D rendering engine
Hardware accelerated real-time shadows
True-color hardware cursor
Integrated hardware transform engine
Integrated hardware lighting engine
High-quality HDTV/DVD playback
TV-Out and Video Modules
Multibuffering (double, triple, quad) for smooth animation and video playback
Microsoft DirectX and S3TC texture compression
nVidia Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Up to 10.4 GB/sec. memory bandwidth
136 million vertices/sec.
4.8 billion AA sample/sec. fill rate
1.23 trillion operations/sec.
Complete Linux drivers, including full OpenGL
Microsoft DirectX optimizations and support
Complete OpenGL 1.3 and OpenGL support
WHQL-certified Windows XP/2000/NT/ME/98/95
Windows XP/2000/NT/ME/98/95 display drivers
Microsoft DirectDraw, Direct3D,
Support operation system under Windows XP/2000/NT/ME/98/95
OpenGL 1.3 and lower
Microsoft DirectX 8.1 and lower
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 3 [Features]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and MadOnion]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Gainward Ti4200 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni