Setup and Installation
Once the unit has been taken out of its package and the cables and remote have also been removed, it's time to setup and see how the unit functions.
Although this device has a battery compartment on the underside, I would suspect that nearly everyone will use the wall adaptor in order to send it power.
Once the adaptor has been connected and the device has power sent to it, the next task is to decide what you will be listening to. Now, a quick note; this unit supports connection of an aerial in order to listen to the FM radio function, but does not include a built in antenna or an external one with the packaging, so the user must source one out.
For my testing purposes i simply used the supplied stereo mini-jack to connect the unit to my Mac, which is a very simple thing to do indeed and will provide me with everything I need to know about how it sounds.
Now, if you are a user of the infamous ipod or iphone, simply dock it into the top of the unit and you're ready to go. Nothing difficult what so ever; I would not expect any user to have problems when getting the unit up and running with whatever source is applicable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio