Setup and Installation
Once the unit has been taken out of its package and the cables and remote have also been removed, it's time to setup and see how the unit functions.
Although this device has a battery compartment on the underside, I would suspect that nearly everyone will use the wall adaptor in order to send it power.
Once the adaptor has been connected and the device has power sent to it, the next task is to decide what you will be listening to. Now, a quick note; this unit supports connection of an aerial in order to listen to the FM radio function, but does not include a built in antenna or an external one with the packaging, so the user must source one out.
For my testing purposes i simply used the supplied stereo mini-jack to connect the unit to my Mac, which is a very simple thing to do indeed and will provide me with everything I need to know about how it sounds.
Now, if you are a user of the infamous ipod or iphone, simply dock it into the top of the unit and you're ready to go. Nothing difficult what so ever; I would not expect any user to have problems when getting the unit up and running with whatever source is applicable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards