Package and Contents
The box that the DFI LANParty DK P55-T3eH9 comes in is a little bit of a departure from the usual DFI boards that we have seen. In fact, it is downright understated. They have gone with a sleek, clean look with a glossy black box and very little of the usual gaudy hard sell. There are a couple of things to take note of, though. The first is the Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi logo and the BIOS Secure Logo. We will be covering these in more detail later.
The back of the box is also unusually clean with only a few of the nicer highlights of the T3eH9 shown off.
After you get the outer cover off, we find the usual white LANParty box underneath. Inside that DFI has stuffed in the usual amount of goodies. One thing we have always liked about DFI is that on their high-end products they go the extra step and provide high-quality cables and components. It says a lot about them to include rounded PATA and floppy cables and good SATA cables. DFI has also provided two GPU bridges for your SLI or Crossfire setup.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- NVIDIA is testing four different Pascal GPUs right now
- Micron unveils its own 3D NAND technology, finally going vertical
- Conan Exiles alpha screenshots show a brutal and desolate world
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Кадастровая оценка от Мо
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives