Package and Contents
The box that the DFI LANParty DK P55-T3eH9 comes in is a little bit of a departure from the usual DFI boards that we have seen. In fact, it is downright understated. They have gone with a sleek, clean look with a glossy black box and very little of the usual gaudy hard sell. There are a couple of things to take note of, though. The first is the Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi logo and the BIOS Secure Logo. We will be covering these in more detail later.
The back of the box is also unusually clean with only a few of the nicer highlights of the T3eH9 shown off.
After you get the outer cover off, we find the usual white LANParty box underneath. Inside that DFI has stuffed in the usual amount of goodies. One thing we have always liked about DFI is that on their high-end products they go the extra step and provide high-quality cables and components. It says a lot about them to include rounded PATA and floppy cables and good SATA cables. DFI has also provided two GPU bridges for your SLI or Crossfire setup.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015