I was pleased to see the Godspeed One Advanced made it to me in great shape. I had heard some issues with the clear plastic in the door cracking during shipping that seemed quite common on that chassis. Not this time, I received a flawless chassis. My time with XClio is always nice. They build chassis' that are simple yet easy to use, and the tool-less setup of this chassis made this experience even easier, aside from the top fan debacle.
Speaking of which, that brings me to the down side of things. The fan placed in the top is a nice idea, but their proximity to the PSU really limits choices in power plants. Then there are the expansion slots, sharp as razors they are, and it got me pretty good. The lack of a front intake or rear exhaust fan was a bit of a disappointment, especially since I had to remove the top two. However, in XClios defense the two 180mm door fans create quite a breeze. Combined with the 120mm of my power supply, the three fans kept temperatures at normal levels.
I almost feel bad picking on the Godspeed One Advanced chassis as it is a lot of ideas packed into a mid tower. The controllers were top notch, the lighting is bright, and even after a bit of reorganizing it turned out to be all right. The reason I feel bad is due to the budget minded pricing of this chassis. While I wasn't able to locate it everywhere, as with most chassis, I was able to find the XClio Godspeed One Advanced for $49.99 over at Newegg, plus shipping of course. With all you do get, for under $50 I can overlook noise levels and the lack of a couple fans for all the options you get with this chassis from XClio.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to use GDDR5X on next-gen Pascal-based GPUs
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Ronda Rousey's 'Road House' remake finds its director
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- airflow questions for lian li pco-6 case
- eee 1000H BIOS stuck + BIOS flash problems
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS