The Package and Contents
Right then, let's take a close look at the contents of the package and see what's included.
The box that the Hammer headset comes in is not badly designed. It's easy to read the name of the product and includes a picture of what it's being designed for. It's also quite sturdy, so I would not imagine any damage being done in transit.
To echo a famous comedian:
'What's the deal?'; with this new trend of having some totally unknown person on the side of the packaging claiming that he 'shot' x amount of people after using the product.
This means nothing as the person is obviously getting paid to say what they're saying. And even if they're not, what does it prove? - That same totally random guy thinks the Hammer makes him play better. Well, that's a reason to buy something right there. This is not just something ZOWIE are doing; it has being around longer than they have.
Okay, let's get back to the package now. Included with the test sample I received were the headphones themselves. There's also a pair of extra ear cushions and an extension cable. What's interesting is that there is no documentation provided in the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup