Specifications Here are the specs of the GGP standard full kit... Standard size fits cases up to 52" in circumference (desktop, mini and mid-tower cases). Large size fits cases up to 70" in circumference (full-tower cases). Case must be at least 13" deep. Carrying capacity up to 70 lbs. Color: Black. 2" buckles make it easy to buckle and they are VERY strong. Premium handle has a soft grip and is flexible to conform to your hand. Aluminum spreader imbedded in the top strap keeps the straps properly separated. High-quality carabiner-style snaphooks on the shoulder strap, look and function great. The CableGrip uses hook and loop material to securely attach cables. The GearGrip Pro comes in two models, the Full Kit and the Base Kit. The Full Kit comes with harness, shoulder strap, GearBag and two CableGrips. The Base Kit comes with the harness, GearBag and one CableGrip. Both kits are available in two sizes - standard and large. The unit we got for review was for standard size cases. There is a GearGrip Pro for large full tower case, which costs a extra $2 USD. Here is a close up picture of the handle...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Is Capcom unsure about Nintendo Switch?
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 unveiled: Big screen, 5,300 mAh battery
- AMD trademarks Kyzen, Aragon, Promethean & CoreAmp
- Oukitel announces K10000 Pro with 10,000 mAh battery
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017