Specifications Here are the specs of the GGP standard full kit... Standard size fits cases up to 52" in circumference (desktop, mini and mid-tower cases). Large size fits cases up to 70" in circumference (full-tower cases). Case must be at least 13" deep. Carrying capacity up to 70 lbs. Color: Black. 2" buckles make it easy to buckle and they are VERY strong. Premium handle has a soft grip and is flexible to conform to your hand. Aluminum spreader imbedded in the top strap keeps the straps properly separated. High-quality carabiner-style snaphooks on the shoulder strap, look and function great. The CableGrip uses hook and loop material to securely attach cables. The GearGrip Pro comes in two models, the Full Kit and the Base Kit. The Full Kit comes with harness, shoulder strap, GearBag and two CableGrips. The Base Kit comes with the harness, GearBag and one CableGrip. Both kits are available in two sizes - standard and large. The unit we got for review was for standard size cases. There is a GearGrip Pro for large full tower case, which costs a extra $2 USD. Here is a close up picture of the handle...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome extension shields you from Star Wars spoilers
- AMD ends driver development for non-GCN Radeon cards
- Google Contributor reduces website ads for monthly fee
- AMD Radeon Settings, Crimson Edition driver released
- Microsoft says its worker cutback affected staff diversity
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Asrock H170M-ITX\ac Windows 10 fresh install
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
- EK Releases Monoblock for GIGABYTE Z170X Motherboards
- BROFORCE AIR-DROPS HUGE POST LAUNCH UPDATE BECAUSE FREEDOM CANNOT BE CONTAINED