Xigmatek ships the Bifrost VD1065 in an all black package with bright red flame-like scroll work. The centre of the front is cut away to allow a good view of the fan assembly Xigmatek uses.
The rear of the packaging keeps with the same colouring scheme. This is where you will find all the pertinent information for specification, compatibility and a few images to allow you to get a better idea of what's contained within.
When the top is opened, you are immediately greeted with most of the hardware and literature, which is separated from the cooler by a cardboard partition. I will get more into detail with what is included later in the accessories section.
Pulling out the hardware and partition and setting them aside allows the actual cooler and surrounding "shell" to be removed. The Bifrost is shipped in a snap together, plastic container that keeps the cooler centered and safe from damage.
Spinning the packaging around to look at the reverse side, we get a good view of the five heat-pipes and some included pieces set into wells in the plastic. Again I will show those a bit later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Valve kicks off its stealth-themed Steam sale, with 64 games on sale
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card