Cool to the touch
With the controller plugged in and running, it lights up like Christmas! A subtle blend of blues, orangy-yellows and reds tell you the average temperature, the fan voltage percentage and of course the spinning fan graphic off to one side.
From here you can switch between automatic and manual modes and then cycle through each fan by pressing the spinning fan logo.
Voltage control is done by percentage and is changeable in values of 10, or you can select all fans and adjust their overall running speed on the same scale.
Truly this is a nifty fan controller, with everything you would realistically need it to do and no extraneous features to clutter things up.
For the full effect you have to see it running, though, so check out this quick video of the various modes and features.
If you have a case with a number of fans you need to control, you should look no further than the NZXT. It really does the job well; despite its plastic bezel and being only available in black. (Black is in this year anyway!)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- Microsoft is reportedly working on an all-in-one Surface
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- Microsoft admits PCs have 'eclipsed' consoles
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now