Cool to the touch
With the controller plugged in and running, it lights up like Christmas! A subtle blend of blues, orangy-yellows and reds tell you the average temperature, the fan voltage percentage and of course the spinning fan graphic off to one side.
From here you can switch between automatic and manual modes and then cycle through each fan by pressing the spinning fan logo.
Voltage control is done by percentage and is changeable in values of 10, or you can select all fans and adjust their overall running speed on the same scale.
Truly this is a nifty fan controller, with everything you would realistically need it to do and no extraneous features to clutter things up.
For the full effect you have to see it running, though, so check out this quick video of the various modes and features.
If you have a case with a number of fans you need to control, you should look no further than the NZXT. It really does the job well; despite its plastic bezel and being only available in black. (Black is in this year anyway!)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines