Cool to the touch
With the controller plugged in and running, it lights up like Christmas! A subtle blend of blues, orangy-yellows and reds tell you the average temperature, the fan voltage percentage and of course the spinning fan graphic off to one side.
From here you can switch between automatic and manual modes and then cycle through each fan by pressing the spinning fan logo.
Voltage control is done by percentage and is changeable in values of 10, or you can select all fans and adjust their overall running speed on the same scale.
Truly this is a nifty fan controller, with everything you would realistically need it to do and no extraneous features to clutter things up.
For the full effect you have to see it running, though, so check out this quick video of the various modes and features.
If you have a case with a number of fans you need to control, you should look no further than the NZXT. It really does the job well; despite its plastic bezel and being only available in black. (Black is in this year anyway!)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015