Out of the box, you get the drive bay unit (the brains of the operation) with all the connectors you could possibly want. There's also enough temperature sensors to drive you mad when you can't figure out where to put them all.
Each fan connector also has a 4 pin molex option, as seen in the picture, as well as the standard 3 pin connector. This means that you can pretty much guarantee the whole of your case can be temperature managed.
In the bag you get screws, labels and extra temperature sensors. I'm not sure why they include extras when you have so many already.
A manual gives you the low down on setting up the device, though to be fair it's pretty intuitive and after 5 mins of poking and prodding you will have it sussed out.
Coming to the fitting now, I came across one initial concern; however, it's more to do with my case than the unit itself.
I have slide locking tool-less drive bay mounting and no screw holes. So the unit is held in place by friction. Unfortunately the "wings" of the drive bay unit are not very long so the friction isn't much and if I poke hard I can press the unit into my computer.
The Sentry LX had this problem covered by having a reinforced L shape bracket behind it, so it acted more like a CD-ROM than a blanking plate.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition