FIC have produced a well featured Pentium 4 motherboard that would fit into the small server/ backup PC line. For the enthusiasts, FIC needs some extra work especially in the overclocking department.
While FIC have given us RAID and LAN onboard with USB 2.0 for all the compatibility with new and upcoming hardware, the overclocking of this board is not at all up to scratch. FIC have only given us one overclocking option, FSB adjustments...and even these are very sketchy at best. No voltage tweaks means the Pentium 4 processors will need to overclock like hell on the default voltage, to run on this board at overclocked speeds.
Stability and compatibility wise, the FIC board is fantastic. We did not experience a single crash or piece of hardware that wouldn't run on this board. FIC seem to have gotten this bit right.
Finally, FIC have a reasonably good board on their hands - Tweak of the memory settings, give us a better overclocking system and you would have a board to be proud of.
-Excellent hardware layout
-Very limited in overclocking
-Slower than most Intel boards
Rating 7.5 out of 10.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- FIC VC19 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- FIC VC19 - Page 2 [VC19 Specifications]
- FIC VC19 - Page 3 [VC19 Features]
- FIC VC19 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- FIC VC19 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- FIC VC19 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- FIC VC19 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- FIC VC19 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- FIC VC19 - Page 9 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017