FIC have produced a well featured Pentium 4 motherboard that would fit into the small server/ backup PC line. For the enthusiasts, FIC needs some extra work especially in the overclocking department.
While FIC have given us RAID and LAN onboard with USB 2.0 for all the compatibility with new and upcoming hardware, the overclocking of this board is not at all up to scratch. FIC have only given us one overclocking option, FSB adjustments...and even these are very sketchy at best. No voltage tweaks means the Pentium 4 processors will need to overclock like hell on the default voltage, to run on this board at overclocked speeds.
Stability and compatibility wise, the FIC board is fantastic. We did not experience a single crash or piece of hardware that wouldn't run on this board. FIC seem to have gotten this bit right.
Finally, FIC have a reasonably good board on their hands - Tweak of the memory settings, give us a better overclocking system and you would have a board to be proud of.
-Excellent hardware layout
-Very limited in overclocking
-Slower than most Intel boards
Rating 7.5 out of 10.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- FIC VC19 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- FIC VC19 - Page 2 [VC19 Specifications]
- FIC VC19 - Page 3 [VC19 Features]
- FIC VC19 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- FIC VC19 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- FIC VC19 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- FIC VC19 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- FIC VC19 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- FIC VC19 - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE launches Blade MAX 3: Available in the US for $200
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family