Accessories and Documentation
The accessories at this point are what I would expect to come with the majority of the $50 range GPU coolers. You get eight, self-sticking, RAM sinks, a set of six washers to use on the motherboard holes (to aid against accidental grounding), and lastly a little syringe of ZEROtherm thermal compound. That leaves us the baggie in the back. This holds four double-sided bits of foam tape to mount the speed controller and the four Phillip's head screws that hold the CoolMaxx 2000 to your card.
This is the fan controller that you can use optionally. While you can connect the CoolMaxx directly to the motherboard, and possibly use software to control the fan's speed, ZEROtherm ships this handy little treat. This fan controller can limit the voltage from 5 - 11V and allows for almost forty inches of the 3-pin adapter cable. That should allow you to hide the controller anywhere you desire for easy access.
There is a pretty comprehensive set of multi-lingual instructions. Not only are there well laid out drawings so you don't need really to read the words, but if you do run into issues the text is written in simple terms and takes you all the way through the CoolMaxx 2000's installation.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform