Accessories and Documentation
The accessories at this point are what I would expect to come with the majority of the $50 range GPU coolers. You get eight, self-sticking, RAM sinks, a set of six washers to use on the motherboard holes (to aid against accidental grounding), and lastly a little syringe of ZEROtherm thermal compound. That leaves us the baggie in the back. This holds four double-sided bits of foam tape to mount the speed controller and the four Phillip's head screws that hold the CoolMaxx 2000 to your card.
This is the fan controller that you can use optionally. While you can connect the CoolMaxx directly to the motherboard, and possibly use software to control the fan's speed, ZEROtherm ships this handy little treat. This fan controller can limit the voltage from 5 - 11V and allows for almost forty inches of the 3-pin adapter cable. That should allow you to hide the controller anywhere you desire for easy access.
There is a pretty comprehensive set of multi-lingual instructions. Not only are there well laid out drawings so you don't need really to read the words, but if you do run into issues the text is written in simple terms and takes you all the way through the CoolMaxx 2000's installation.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand