Arctic Cooling keeps with the traditional colours, aiding brand recognition on the shelves for their dedicated customers. The front of this package displays an image of the Alpine 11 Pro and its short compatibility list.
Turning the Alpine 11 Pro packaging to the right, we are greeted with its main features, in-house temperature testing and the noise level of the cooler's fan in Sone measurements. Don't worry, I will do the usual testing and convert that number over to my dB measurements.
Looking at the rear of the package, we are shown the three biggest features of the Alpine 11 Pro. Arctic Cooling not only minimizes noise levels and vibrations caused by the fans, they take the extra step and pre-apply some world renowned TIM to the base of the cooler.
With one last side to cover, Arctic Cooling chose to display the specifications of the Alpine 11 Pro. One thing to note; the maximum cooling capacity differs from 90W on the box to 95W on the website. Either way, be aware that this cooler is not made to overclock let's say an E8600 to its full potential, let alone an i7. This is why Arctic Cooling only provides LGA775 and LGA1156 mounting.
Opening the box and removing the cooler, I found it ships on top of a plastic tray. This tray is indented to keep the cooler from shifting around during shipping. The tray also has a relief in the bottom to allow the pre-applied TIM to make it to your door still applied.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 launches June 2, 2017, has season pass
- Samsung confirms they won't unveil the S8 at MWC 2017
- White Xiaomi Mi MIX will be available very soon
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni