Arctic Cooling keeps with the traditional colours, aiding brand recognition on the shelves for their dedicated customers. The front of this package displays an image of the Alpine 11 Pro and its short compatibility list.
Turning the Alpine 11 Pro packaging to the right, we are greeted with its main features, in-house temperature testing and the noise level of the cooler's fan in Sone measurements. Don't worry, I will do the usual testing and convert that number over to my dB measurements.
Looking at the rear of the package, we are shown the three biggest features of the Alpine 11 Pro. Arctic Cooling not only minimizes noise levels and vibrations caused by the fans, they take the extra step and pre-apply some world renowned TIM to the base of the cooler.
With one last side to cover, Arctic Cooling chose to display the specifications of the Alpine 11 Pro. One thing to note; the maximum cooling capacity differs from 90W on the box to 95W on the website. Either way, be aware that this cooler is not made to overclock let's say an E8600 to its full potential, let alone an i7. This is why Arctic Cooling only provides LGA775 and LGA1156 mounting.
Opening the box and removing the cooler, I found it ships on top of a plastic tray. This tray is indented to keep the cooler from shifting around during shipping. The tray also has a relief in the bottom to allow the pre-applied TIM to make it to your door still applied.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives