Dynatron is a company that was founded in 1991 in Taiwan. Their goal at that time was to manufacture OEM fans and motors for several uses. From these humble beginnings they have grown into a large manufacturer of both OEM products and high performance cooling solutions as well. With businesses in Taiwan, China and the US, they are ready to handle worldwide distribution of their product line.
Though not as recognized as names like Thermaltake, GlobalWin or Alpha, they have been making the news around the world because of their reasonably priced coolers. Add to this the fact that they are reportedly good performers and you can see why they have been making the news lately.
This brings us to today's victim...um...I mean today's contestant. We'll be throwing the DY1206BH-625 heatsink through the grinder so that we can see first hand whether this little copper monster has what it takes to earn a spot within the rig of an Overclocking Enthusiast. Lets turn up the heat, shall we?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- AMD Radeon Vega details coming on February 28
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood