Dynatron is a company that was founded in 1991 in Taiwan. Their goal at that time was to manufacture OEM fans and motors for several uses. From these humble beginnings they have grown into a large manufacturer of both OEM products and high performance cooling solutions as well. With businesses in Taiwan, China and the US, they are ready to handle worldwide distribution of their product line.
Though not as recognized as names like Thermaltake, GlobalWin or Alpha, they have been making the news around the world because of their reasonably priced coolers. Add to this the fact that they are reportedly good performers and you can see why they have been making the news lately.
This brings us to today's victim...um...I mean today's contestant. We'll be throwing the DY1206BH-625 heatsink through the grinder so that we can see first hand whether this little copper monster has what it takes to earn a spot within the rig of an Overclocking Enthusiast. Lets turn up the heat, shall we?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league