Dynatron is a company that was founded in 1991 in Taiwan. Their goal at that time was to manufacture OEM fans and motors for several uses. From these humble beginnings they have grown into a large manufacturer of both OEM products and high performance cooling solutions as well. With businesses in Taiwan, China and the US, they are ready to handle worldwide distribution of their product line.
Though not as recognized as names like Thermaltake, GlobalWin or Alpha, they have been making the news around the world because of their reasonably priced coolers. Add to this the fact that they are reportedly good performers and you can see why they have been making the news lately.
This brings us to today's victim...um...I mean today's contestant. We'll be throwing the DY1206BH-625 heatsink through the grinder so that we can see first hand whether this little copper monster has what it takes to earn a spot within the rig of an Overclocking Enthusiast. Lets turn up the heat, shall we?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015