The MSI U210
As you can see, my test unit was the white U210. There's nothing particularly impressive about the outside of the machine, but its size doesn't make you think netbook as soon as you see it.
Not much to see on the front edge of the U210 but a few lights to show what's active on the machine and if it's on AC or battery power.
Take a gander at the left side of the U210 and you find the HDMI out, VGA out, AC port and a USB port.
The right side of the machine has a bit more going on than the left with the RJ-45 port, memory card reader, two USB ports and the headphone and mic ports. A Kensington lock port is also on this side.
The back of the U210 has nothing but the battery to look at.
That's a much larger keyboard than you will find on the average netbook and it works well, too.
My old nemesis, the glossy screen, appears on the U210. Glare is not welcome but the sharpness and colors reproduction are.
Flip the U210 over and you find the battery release and one large cover hiding the RAM and HDD sockets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- Intel Core i9-7900X benchmarked: 10C/20T @ 4.3GHz
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017