The MSI U210
As you can see, my test unit was the white U210. There's nothing particularly impressive about the outside of the machine, but its size doesn't make you think netbook as soon as you see it.
Not much to see on the front edge of the U210 but a few lights to show what's active on the machine and if it's on AC or battery power.
Take a gander at the left side of the U210 and you find the HDMI out, VGA out, AC port and a USB port.
The right side of the machine has a bit more going on than the left with the RJ-45 port, memory card reader, two USB ports and the headphone and mic ports. A Kensington lock port is also on this side.
The back of the U210 has nothing but the battery to look at.
That's a much larger keyboard than you will find on the average netbook and it works well, too.
My old nemesis, the glossy screen, appears on the U210. Glare is not welcome but the sharpness and colors reproduction are.
Flip the U210 over and you find the battery release and one large cover hiding the RAM and HDD sockets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99