The MSI U210
As you can see, my test unit was the white U210. There's nothing particularly impressive about the outside of the machine, but its size doesn't make you think netbook as soon as you see it.
Not much to see on the front edge of the U210 but a few lights to show what's active on the machine and if it's on AC or battery power.
Take a gander at the left side of the U210 and you find the HDMI out, VGA out, AC port and a USB port.
The right side of the machine has a bit more going on than the left with the RJ-45 port, memory card reader, two USB ports and the headphone and mic ports. A Kensington lock port is also on this side.
The back of the U210 has nothing but the battery to look at.
That's a much larger keyboard than you will find on the average netbook and it works well, too.
My old nemesis, the glossy screen, appears on the U210. Glare is not welcome but the sharpness and colors reproduction are.
Flip the U210 over and you find the battery release and one large cover hiding the RAM and HDD sockets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD