Accessories and Documentation
Now we get a look at all the hardware packed into the other little box sent with the NV 120 PWM. In the back are the Intel back plates for LGA1366 on the left and LGA775 on the right side. In the middle, at the left is the supplied syringe of ZEROtherm's own TIM, followed by the top half of the Intel mounting. The screws with the two holed brackets slide under the corners of the bracket and by using the inner or outer holes you are set for 775 or 1366 mounting. In the very centre are the four screws used to mount either the Intel top bracket, or the AMD top bracket to their right.
The user's manual is pretty straight forward and simple. ZEROtherm gives you the information about the cooler as well as a parts list to make sure you are good to go with installation. The reverse shows the installation steps, but as you can see, it's pretty simple. Screw in the appropriate plate, add a back plate if required and mount it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120 PWM CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega graphics cards launch in early 2017
- AMD now has over 100 FreeSync monitors in its arsenal
- Final Fantasy 15 isn't completely open-world
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller