Accessories and Documentation
Now we get a look at all the hardware packed into the other little box sent with the NV 120 PWM. In the back are the Intel back plates for LGA1366 on the left and LGA775 on the right side. In the middle, at the left is the supplied syringe of ZEROtherm's own TIM, followed by the top half of the Intel mounting. The screws with the two holed brackets slide under the corners of the bracket and by using the inner or outer holes you are set for 775 or 1366 mounting. In the very centre are the four screws used to mount either the Intel top bracket, or the AMD top bracket to their right.
The user's manual is pretty straight forward and simple. ZEROtherm gives you the information about the cooler as well as a parts list to make sure you are good to go with installation. The reverse shows the installation steps, but as you can see, it's pretty simple. Screw in the appropriate plate, add a back plate if required and mount it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120 PWM CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Asrock Fatal1ty X99 Pro Gaming 17 motherboard aimed at streamers
- Asrock X99 Taichi 'all-round' motherboard comes in at $219
- AMD's next-gen Radeon RX 480 priced at $199, a mid-range VR champion?
- Watch AMD's Polaris reveal livestream right here
- Japan being Japan teases 8K video streaming over a 5G network
- Z777 PRO4 bios
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 - Both BIOS And System Informaiton Viewer - Smart Fan Advanced Software, Do NOT Control Fans
- New router needed?
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series