The ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120 PWM CPU Cooler
Taking a close look at the workhorse of the NV120, we have this clear seven bladed fan that houses two LEDs in the hub. The fan, while sunk into the fins, still gets pretty good coverage of the main body of forty-four fins.
From the side you can get a real look at how well the fan is in-set. This will guard from any slip ups on the sides as well. It's a bit hard to see due to the black look of the coating, but the fins are pressed on to the 6mm, copper heat pipes.
This isn't an optical illusion, the fins are bent up in the main design and there is a bit that is bent down in every fin creating this elliptical effect. This will interact with the airflow and should help direct it to more efficiently use that flow across the fin area.
Looking at the top, you can see that bit that is bent down on the fins now. The ZEROtherm logo is formed into the fins, as well as little lines on the outer edges. While these lines are in fact small, they will also react with the flow to aid against flow being lost out the sides. Not as good as an enclosed edge, but better than with them not being there.
The business end is a copper base with heat pipes coming out of the sides, while a cast piece of aluminium is used for the mounting of the appropriate parts for either AMD or Intel installations. The copper base is coated with the nickel as well and testing against a razor blade was good. The edges were a bit round, but the majority of the middle was flat and level.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120 PWM CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015