Overall System performance and Gaming
Here is where we dig out the FutureMark tests followed by CINEBENCH.
For overall system performance we use PCMark Vantage; this is run in both x86 and x64 mode to give the best indication of performance.
Moving into synthetic system tests we see that the AMD 770 ASRock board is quite competitive.
For synthetic gaming tests we used the industry standard and overlockers bragging tool, 3DMark Vantage. This is a test that strives to mimic the impact modern games have on a system. FutureMark went a long way to change from the early days of graphics driven tests to a broader approach including physics, AI and more advanced graphics simulations. 3DMark Vantage uses the DX10 API in addition to having support for PhysX.
Under synthetic gaming we see that the ASRock 770 chipset board only falls behind when overclocking.
CINEBENCH R10 x64
CINEBENCH is a synthetic rendering tool developed by Maxon. Maxon is the same company that developed Cinema4D another industry leading 3D Animation application. Cinebench R10 tests your systems ability to render across a single and multiple CPU cores. It also tests your systems ability to process OpenGL information.
Last on our synthetic tests we see that the AMD 770 board isn't that far behind at the overclocking stages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league