AMD's lineup of chipsets for their own platform is extremely impressive; in fact, they have in this reviewers eyes totally surpassed any products that NVIDIA has managed to put out there. Unlike Intel, AMD isn't holding back any licensing agreements for their CPU's which gives NVIDIA free reign to produce anything for AMD. However, as of lately we have seen nothing new come from NVIDIA for AMD and it seems they aren't going to compete with AMD to get SLI setups going; very strange indeed.
AMD on the other hand is pushing forward ever so fiercely with their chipsets in the 7 series. We have already got four majors and now with 770 we have a 5th chipset all for the AMD K8 and K10 families. In all, nothing short of fantastic. Intel has their own chipsets and won't license NVIDIA to produce any desktop chipsets for Quick Path.
ASRock has once again produced a very impressive board. While the software and accessories were lacking, this board is only a value to mainstream at best product and as such the extras resemble this. Overall, the performance was well on target.Overclocking could have been better, but this could be the chipset and not the board. Time will only tell.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017