AMD's lineup of chipsets for their own platform is extremely impressive; in fact, they have in this reviewers eyes totally surpassed any products that NVIDIA has managed to put out there. Unlike Intel, AMD isn't holding back any licensing agreements for their CPU's which gives NVIDIA free reign to produce anything for AMD. However, as of lately we have seen nothing new come from NVIDIA for AMD and it seems they aren't going to compete with AMD to get SLI setups going; very strange indeed.
AMD on the other hand is pushing forward ever so fiercely with their chipsets in the 7 series. We have already got four majors and now with 770 we have a 5th chipset all for the AMD K8 and K10 families. In all, nothing short of fantastic. Intel has their own chipsets and won't license NVIDIA to produce any desktop chipsets for Quick Path.
ASRock has once again produced a very impressive board. While the software and accessories were lacking, this board is only a value to mainstream at best product and as such the extras resemble this. Overall, the performance was well on target.Overclocking could have been better, but this could be the chipset and not the board. Time will only tell.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch retail packaging wastes so much space
- Mass Effect: Andromeda's combat looks amazingly fun
- Top 15 Presidents Day Kaby Lake laptop deals for 2017
- AMD Ryzen CPUs spotted in the flesh, retail boxes too
- LG officially announces the G6 camera specs
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league