Version and / or Patch Used: Professional Home
Developer Homepage: http://www.sisoftware.co.uk
Product Homepage: http://sisoftware.jaggedonline.com/index.php?location=home&a=TTA&lang=en
Buy It Here
SiSoft Sandra (System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
Here we see a good indication of speed (MHz) not being as important and tighter timings. The Corsair Dominator GT performs horribly at 1866MHz with a CL of 9 and a Command rate of 2T. It is at its best running at the slower speed of 1600MHz with a CL of 7 and a command rate of 1T.
HyperPi 0.99b is a front end that allows for multiple instances of SuperPi to be run on a system. SuperPi is a mathematical program designed to calculate the number Pi to a specific number of decimal places. In terms of memory testing it is stressful as it runs one instance per physical or logical core. This means that your system memory has to buffer the calculations for the number of cores (in this case 4) available on your CPU. For our testing we use a 32M run. This means that the system memory is trying to buffer four Pi calculations out to 32 million decimal places.
Our HyperPi testing shows us again that higher clock speeds are not much of an improvement if you have to loosen timings to get there. Our best performance was again at 1600MHz, CL7, 1T.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- What Zelda: Breath of the Wild would look like on NES
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club