Version and / or Patch Used: Professional Home
Developer Homepage: http://www.sisoftware.co.uk
Product Homepage: http://sisoftware.jaggedonline.com/index.php?location=home&a=TTA&lang=en
Buy It Here
SiSoft Sandra (System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
Here we see a good indication of speed (MHz) not being as important and tighter timings. The Corsair Dominator GT performs horribly at 1866MHz with a CL of 9 and a Command rate of 2T. It is at its best running at the slower speed of 1600MHz with a CL of 7 and a command rate of 1T.
HyperPi 0.99b is a front end that allows for multiple instances of SuperPi to be run on a system. SuperPi is a mathematical program designed to calculate the number Pi to a specific number of decimal places. In terms of memory testing it is stressful as it runs one instance per physical or logical core. This means that your system memory has to buffer the calculations for the number of cores (in this case 4) available on your CPU. For our testing we use a 32M run. This means that the system memory is trying to buffer four Pi calculations out to 32 million decimal places.
Our HyperPi testing shows us again that higher clock speeds are not much of an improvement if you have to loosen timings to get there. Our best performance was again at 1600MHz, CL7, 1T.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Meizu unveils Pro 7: Dual camera, secondary display
- Visceral's Star Wars game on schedule for 2018 release
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- Coolest thing you'll see today: 360° video from a rocket
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers