Version and / or Patch Used: Professional Home
Developer Homepage: http://www.sisoftware.co.uk
Product Homepage: http://sisoftware.jaggedonline.com/index.php?location=home&a=TTA&lang=en
Buy It Here
SiSoft Sandra (System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
Here we see a good indication of speed (MHz) not being as important and tighter timings. The Corsair Dominator GT performs horribly at 1866MHz with a CL of 9 and a Command rate of 2T. It is at its best running at the slower speed of 1600MHz with a CL of 7 and a command rate of 1T.
HyperPi 0.99b is a front end that allows for multiple instances of SuperPi to be run on a system. SuperPi is a mathematical program designed to calculate the number Pi to a specific number of decimal places. In terms of memory testing it is stressful as it runs one instance per physical or logical core. This means that your system memory has to buffer the calculations for the number of cores (in this case 4) available on your CPU. For our testing we use a 32M run. This means that the system memory is trying to buffer four Pi calculations out to 32 million decimal places.
Our HyperPi testing shows us again that higher clock speeds are not much of an improvement if you have to loosen timings to get there. Our best performance was again at 1600MHz, CL7, 1T.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99