Specifications, Availability and Pricing
There have already been some high DPI mice introduced before; the 4000 DPI mouse from GIGABYTE comes to mind. But even here Cooler Master brings their "A game" to the table and offers you 5600 DPI with the Sentinel. The 5600 DPI is sensed by the Storm Tactical Twin Laser system and is backed with a 1.0ms polling time, 6.0 m/s tracking speed and a 50g acceleration limit, all aid to harness the nature of this beast.
All that DPI and great response time are housed in a black and grey ABS plastic that is rubberized outside for better grip. Even with all the tech Cooler Master packs inside this mouse, they got it all inside of 3.3" wide (thumb to pinky), 5.3" high (wrist to wire) and 1.6" deep (palm to table top). Not everything in the Sentinel is plastic, though; the inside bears a metal plate that the tech is mounted to and a five piece, 4.5g weighting system. This leaves the Sentinel weighing in at 161.5 grams. All this and we haven't yet looked at the "pretties". The Sentinel has LED's in both the body of the mouse, as well as "headlights", with two more flooding the desk in the front of the mouse. These LED's can also change to seven different colors and also off all together. Eight fully programmable buttons flank the front and left side of this right handed mouse, while just under your palm is an OLED display for DPI and a gamer tag.
Public launch of the Storm Sentinel Advance was on the 15th of this month and is expected to hit shelves everywhere you would find Cooler Master products very soon. It was a bit tough to locate via Google shopping, but I did locate a few, mostly EU shops, taking pre-orders for the Sentinel Advance currently. I was informed that retail pricing is expected to be just under $70 USD. This is a fair asking price in my opinion for what Cooler Master is promoting. Hopefully they hit shelves soon so the public at large can get their hands on one, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Storm Sentinel Advance Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google to punish mobile sites with intrusive advertising
- Battlefield 1 Premium includes just four expansions
- 3 apps all PC owners need to protect their data
- VR On The Lot event in Hollywood includes X-Men director
- Divinity Original Sin 2 hits early access next month
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- Trouble with upgrading RAM GA-H55M-S2V
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L